First pictures from my new microscope.

On 1/18/07 I was finally able to save my first picture from the scope!
A drop of my own blood at 400X.

The full resolution of the picture, as saved from the scope, was 1,280 X 1024 and weighed in at 829kb.
I reduced the size to 600 X 480 and 31kb as shown above.  I did not do any enhancing or sharpening of the picture.   The odd red background color should not be there, as the Accu-Scope representative admitted.  They are a bit slow in solving the problem.

On 1/22/07 I received a suggestion that I use AWB to get rid of the red background color.  I tried it and got a bit better pictures.  Take a look at these.